Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Happy 40th Birthday to a Very Special Lady


Happy 40th Birthday Trudie 
Here is your blog hop 
we adore you to bits and wanted to share the love with you 


Have an amazing day love from us all 


 Kay




Happy Birthday Trudie, we Love You!!!


I made this card for you knowing that you loved Abigail Larson's Artwork

Here it is Lavinia's Outing



 Here's a close up of her 



Hope you enjoyed your surprise Blog Hop you Lovely Lady.

I wish we was there to celebrate your 40th Birthday with you.

Happy Birthday sweetie and loves you xxx

Now pop over to Lorraine's Blog for your next card.

8 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful, love everything about your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just Stunning every time I come across it I just have to have another look. Hope you have a Lovely Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. The queen of layouts has done it again! This card is amazing and weighs a tonne! It couldn't be anymore 'me'! I absolutely love it Amanda. Thank you so so so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda that is just stunning!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete