Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

New Baby

Today i have a Baby Card what i did in 2012 but hasn't been on my blog because i have only been blogging about a Year.

I can see how much my colouring has improved too since then!! lol


I have used lot's of Dies on this card & still love to use them even though i now have a Cameo Machine to cut shapes.

My Addiction for dies just keeps on getting bigger by the month!! lol

Speaking of Dies have you heard that on Friday May 30th you can get 15% off selected Dies in That Craft Place 

All you have to do is introduce someone new (who is NOT currently a customer of That Craft Place) and YOU BOTH get 15% off selected Dies!!!! Now that is a deal to see out the end of the Month!!!! Its a One Day Only deal! PASS IT ON.

I would also like to enter the Following Challenges :-

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pastels with great placement of die cuts. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet stamp! I love the addition of the name, date and weight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, and I love your gorgeous flourish diecut, and the heart even has a floursih inside it!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and that flourish is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers and more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love that flourish die on the right. A beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Baby announcement. Love the image, and the flourishes.Thanks for sharing at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete